All Lifting machines must be load tested (performance tested) at intervals not exceeding 12 months.
Periodic examination and/or load testing can be carried out at our facility or on site by our qualified inspectors. We offer proof load test capability of 35 tons.
Our inspectors can test and certify your lifting machines and equipment to meet the requirements of LOLER, 1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations).
Inspection may be conducted every 6 or 12 months, as specified by LOLER and depending on the equipment. We are able to inspect all fixed and loose fitting gear, including:
- Runway beams, swing jibs and pad eyes
- Air winches, tuggers and similar units
- Baskets, containers, skips, gas racks and lifting frames
- All loose fitting tackle (e.g. slings, shackles, webbing etc.)
- All lifting machines (e.g. chain blocks, lever hoists, pulling machines etc.)
- Lifeboat and life raft davit / deployment systems
- Tubular handling equipment and related items
- Anchor winches and associated plus towing assemblies
- Cantilever hold downs and beams.
We are able to perform load test inspections that are compliant with international standards and codes. All inspections and tests are conducted by our trained and LEEA certified inspectors.